Simple, Starving To Be Safe
Lately I've been thinking so strangely about the clouds,
and how they seem to slowly fade away, yeah.
Maybe someday we will find a way to disappear.
Just me and you on silver lining dreams.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the sky is falling down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Lately I've been hoping you can stay with me,
And I could hold you close 'til the end of time, yeah.
Maybe someday we will grab some change and run away,
but for now I'll learn to say goodbye.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world is breaking down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world just falls apart,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
DAPHNE LOVES DERBY
--------------------------------------------
Thursday, August 17, 2006
timor with <3
AHHH!! im backkkkkkkk from timor!! (:
i miss the kids like CRAZY. hope familia i <3 you!
ive got a favourite boy, guileermi. he's 10. and his brother lucio, 8. close to the both of them. haha sigh. was really sad when i left because guileermi's been sick for 3 days and ive been taking care of him. now that im not there, i hope he'll take care of himself. he might have malaria.. and he's got this cut on the edge of his mouth. rah. wonder how he's doing. anyways i'll try to post pictures. everyone cried like mad before we left the orphanage :/ haha out of point.
God's been good. when i had my bad asthma attack, he really was there with me. prayed for hours during the 3 attacks. GOD I LOVE YOU!! (:
i've got rashes on my face legs and arms. allergic to the food in timor. haha. i miss the ICY COLD WATER there! haha now i bathe with cold water. but its not very cold. haha ok whatever.
Went to visit meda they all after school today! sat thru their band prac. really long as usual. nonsensed. after that went to J8 with meda, caleb and chaps. was quite weird. everyone was feeling sian :/ oh wells. love you all anyways !
yesterday
My family, caleb, adi, meda, mrs boey, uncle kimser and aunty ukiko came to fetch me.
my flight was delayed and by the time we got out of the airport was 12+. in Bali and singapore airport, me and mom kept going to the wrong places and was sweating like crazy cos we ran all over the place. hahahhahah
meda bought me a really nice brown christian shirt that says "HE SAVES"! enlin chaps caleb and phil bought me a SKIRT. WTH MAN! haha thanks anyways. adi bought me chocolate, aunty ukiko and uncle kimser bought me some cakes, caleb meda phil chaps bought me some nice sweeties and cheezels tooooo! THANK YOU!
anyways my flight from timor to bali was delayed too ): so had very very little shopping time. dint manage to find anything for anyone so i bought chocolates in singapore airport. bought 2 shirts. one green stussy and one long sleeve shirt. got chaps nice shorts! yay glad she liked it.
watched STICK IT in the plane. great show! dun think it's out it singapore. dunno if its gonna be. haha.
anyways im gonna stop all my nonsense. haha dunno if i shld go to school tmrw. bleh. bye (:
nnlyrihs ;
8:49 PM
cause im emo