Simple, Starving To Be Safe
Lately I've been thinking so strangely about the clouds,
and how they seem to slowly fade away, yeah.
Maybe someday we will find a way to disappear.
Just me and you on silver lining dreams.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the sky is falling down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Lately I've been hoping you can stay with me,
And I could hold you close 'til the end of time, yeah.
Maybe someday we will grab some change and run away,
but for now I'll learn to say goodbye.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world is breaking down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world just falls apart,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
DAPHNE LOVES DERBY
--------------------------------------------
Saturday, February 11, 2006
skushno
nth much happened today. in church now. waiting for kor's meeting to end so i can go for dinner! i feel like eating chippys. blah.
Thursday
went to meda's uncle's house today. see his art stuff. haha. quite funny. meda's aunty drove us from school to her hse. considerably near lah. but it was raining. had two trips. meda went with the girls and reuben and i went with mrs boey, phil, caleb, christopher and moses. at first i had to sit behind with the guys. all squished! sat half half on phil and caleb. haha. phil kept saying i was fat. HAHAHA. but in the end, after sitting down properly, mrs boey decided to make me go infront and sit with her. hahaha. in her uncle's studio there was a nude painting, but he covered it. then mrs boey was thinking whether to show us. but in the end she didnt. haha.
after that, went to bishan with meda and caleb. meda got her ear pierced. hahaa. quite fast. i didnt even notice when it was done. she didnt make any noise. haha. but she say not pain.. so.. haha. but ive nvr pierced my ear. heck (:
Friday
mrs boey showed me and meda our new school uniform. culottes. hahaha. ugly sia. seriously ugly. all the girls arent gonna be happy. why culottes!? yuck. lol. complained to caleb for 20mins. and meda to melly and yujie. hahah. retarded. wrote a song with meda. yay. haha. btw meda, i love your EMO song (:
she's emo! she's skushno!
after that, meda came to my house.we ate instant noodles, lemon chicken rice and nice pineapple tarts! was suppose to go study or smth with caleb, but in the end mommy made me go home. haha. then i was suppose to study with meda, but we ended up slacking at my hse. haha. she was like 50mins late for cellgrp or smth. waited quite long for a taxi. but we had fun singing the "culottes cum cabby song". hahaha. we needa write more songs, meda! (:
nnlyrihs ;
7:19 PM
cause im emo