Simple, Starving To Be Safe
Lately I've been thinking so strangely about the clouds,
and how they seem to slowly fade away, yeah.
Maybe someday we will find a way to disappear.
Just me and you on silver lining dreams.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the sky is falling down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Lately I've been hoping you can stay with me,
And I could hold you close 'til the end of time, yeah.
Maybe someday we will grab some change and run away,
but for now I'll learn to say goodbye.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world is breaking down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world just falls apart,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
DAPHNE LOVES DERBY
--------------------------------------------
Thursday, February 16, 2006
chicken pox
Meda's got CHICKEN POX! haha. seriously proded (: and she doesnt want me to visit her. rahh. she says she looks seriously horrible. but who cares lah. she's my bestfriend! haha. but im not allowed to visit her. mrs boey doesnt want me to. haha. and im still grounded. blah. caleb screwed his ankle and cant come to school. so now school's really boring. no meda no caleb. sad case.
took 153 back with phil today. was quite funny. the conductor guy came up and i couldnt find my ticket. and since i paid coins, and dun have a student pass, he would have made me pay the adult price. so i passed a couple of tickets to the guy and ran off with phil cos it was his stop. den i just took 93 back. hahaha. phil lent me his ez-link cos i mine no money. hahah. tmr's friday. yay. cant wait for the weekend! sunday, chippys?
happy birthday jeremy!
nnlyrihs ;
4:39 PM
cause im emo