Simple, Starving To Be Safe
Lately I've been thinking so strangely about the clouds,
and how they seem to slowly fade away, yeah.
Maybe someday we will find a way to disappear.
Just me and you on silver lining dreams.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the sky is falling down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Lately I've been hoping you can stay with me,
And I could hold you close 'til the end of time, yeah.
Maybe someday we will grab some change and run away,
but for now I'll learn to say goodbye.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world is breaking down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world just falls apart,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
DAPHNE LOVES DERBY
--------------------------------------------
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
funfun
wow. i actually enjoyed badminton today. hahaha. thought i would be restless or smth. haha. but it was fun! today didnt needa do training. coach let me and meda just play play.. played with meda caleb christopher. haha. fun!! oh christopher keeps making us run!! haha. i got hit by the shuttle. christopher lah. meda oso kena. haha. but she started smashing back at him. revenge. haha. go meda!!
after badminton meda caleb and i met ms joli at a pub. hahahahaahahahahaha. no lah. the badminton place is P.U.B? [unlike YOU, alvin chew. hahaha. ure a genius] we all left at about 610? meda me caleb missed 13 and it took quite long for the next one to come. and it was full. so we couldnt get on. LOL. good thing the next one came quite fast. hahaha.
oh ya.. fasted today with meda. after lunch we just sat outside the toilet there.. next to the stairs and started praying. prayed quite long. it was all good! (: love you meda! hahah. so today was overall fun. i was kinda mad/high. kept taking caleb's pencil eraser and handphone? crazy lah. haha. it was amusing lah i guess. oh phil drew on two of my paces. on my math one, he drew a big turtle and wrote "JIA MIN!! YEAH! happy birthday!" wth.. haha.
sian. ok alvin. i know u want ur name in my posts. cos ure so gay. i mean blogging's gay right (: and ure not out of point lah. ure so SPECIAL. *cross eyes* special ya know. hhahaha. and rmb the song and the slaps. well, give me the song. den i'll forget about the slaps lah k? hahaha. shit. im blogging so much. this is weird. hahahhaha. bye.
nnlyrihs ;
8:20 PM
cause im emo