Simple, Starving To Be Safe
Lately I've been thinking so strangely about the clouds,
and how they seem to slowly fade away, yeah.
Maybe someday we will find a way to disappear.
Just me and you on silver lining dreams.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the sky is falling down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Lately I've been hoping you can stay with me,
And I could hold you close 'til the end of time, yeah.
Maybe someday we will grab some change and run away,
but for now I'll learn to say goodbye.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world is breaking down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world just falls apart,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
DAPHNE LOVES DERBY
--------------------------------------------
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Funtosa!
had funtosa today. haha. was quite fun. i like my group!! sharon, rachel, janice chan, alvin tan, kaiwen, tingyen, huixian and our one and only EDWARD who did nothing. hahaha. we had smth like scavenger hunt.. well. i think it was scavenger hunt. edward escaped and went to eat. so well, he didnt do anything. at the end of all, we won. haha. thanks to sharon's great brain. hahah (: we got to bury alvin tan. he looked like he was suffering cos the sand was very cold. you see, he took off his shirt. smart move. haha. ooh. i owe sam chua 50c. hhaahaha.
oh oh. the funniest thing was that while i was walking to sentosa, caleb saw me. hahaha. well, i saw his bag thinking "wah. i finally see someone with the same bag as caleb. HA." quite nonsensed. his friend's blocked his face.. i guess. lol. so i didnt see him. dot. oh wells. hmm, tmr going shopping with enlin? well, shes gonna buy clothes. ive got no money. blah. SAW2!! i cant stayover at enlin's house tmr lah. got to go to my greatgrandmother's hse for dinner. her 90th birthday /:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAPPIES!! I LOVE YOU ALOTS ALOTS ALOTS>
nnlyrihs ;
11:20 PM
cause im emo