Simple, Starving To Be Safe
Lately I've been thinking so strangely about the clouds,
and how they seem to slowly fade away, yeah.
Maybe someday we will find a way to disappear.
Just me and you on silver lining dreams.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the sky is falling down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Lately I've been hoping you can stay with me,
And I could hold you close 'til the end of time, yeah.
Maybe someday we will grab some change and run away,
but for now I'll learn to say goodbye.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world is breaking down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world just falls apart,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
DAPHNE LOVES DERBY
--------------------------------------------
Thursday, December 08, 2005
flying elephant
happy belated 16th birthday to caleb.
it's been quite awhile since i updated huh. at meda's house now. later she's gonna bring me to the PASA MALAM!! YAY!! i like.. never go before la. haha. yes yes. i suck. haha. yesterday cycled with meda enlin and my sister. double seater. me and meda shared a bike. so fun!! we were like laughing and bouncing up and down when we cycled extra fast. enlin and my sister seemed way too calm for our comfort. we were like.. psycho freaks. then again.. we are. haha. SORRY MEDA FOR.. er. you know what. your.. nuts. hahaahhahaa. oops. meda had to carry a plastic bag with water bottles and wallets while we were cycling. quite sad case. i couldnt do it. kept getting in the way. haha. laugh until can get six pack sia.
oh. enlin's brother (dunno which one) got SAW 2!!! ahhh. must watch! next week stay over at her house i think (: haha.
song written by adi! im not the love sick one k!! =P
Flying Elephant
You are the star that is just out of reach
You are the song that i cant seem to complete
You are the poem that i cant find the words to write
cause you are the speech that the runner-up prepared
you are the love letter lost in the mail
cause you are the wish that was never meant to be for me
You are the dream in another boy's sleep
You are the drum playing someone else's beat
You are the flame shining somebody else's night
cause you are the tears that should never have been shed
You are the bitter sweet taste of regret
cuase you are the wish that was never meant to be for me
Aditya L.
nnlyrihs ;
5:35 PM
cause im emo