Simple, Starving To Be Safe
Lately I've been thinking so strangely about the clouds,
and how they seem to slowly fade away, yeah.
Maybe someday we will find a way to disappear.
Just me and you on silver lining dreams.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the sky is falling down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Lately I've been hoping you can stay with me,
And I could hold you close 'til the end of time, yeah.
Maybe someday we will grab some change and run away,
but for now I'll learn to say goodbye.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world is breaking down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world just falls apart,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
DAPHNE LOVES DERBY
--------------------------------------------
Thursday, October 06, 2005
menopause?
had chinese class today. we had to do some xizhi kinda thing.. and mrs boey required us to write REALLY big. /: we also had to do some oral thingy. i partnered jeremy. and actually suppose to be meda and phil (through seating arrangment) but she extra extra put meda and corban. hahaha. [dont trust phil? haahha] the oral thing was super crab anyways. me and jeremy kept laughing.
jeremy asks the question: "what do you like to do" (in chinese of cos.. retarded sounding chinese)
i answered: i like to eat (like everyone answered that lah)
i ask the question: "where have you been? would you like to go there again? why?"
jeremy answered: "china. i dun wanna go there again. cos very dirty!!!!"
LOL. yeah. i bet the toilets are disgusting. /: HAAHHA! oh wells. mrs today abit scary. LOL. we think shes menopausing or smth. HAHAHA. well, anyways i think IM pmsing. today daryl and brandon seriously pissed me off. i think one day brandon's gonna get beaten up. hahha. they two bully adeline lah! she already so poor thing. they still do all this kinda shit to her. hai. daryl's super cmi. ask him do his duty then make so much noise. he's not been doing ANYTHING for the whole week. and brandon helps him escape. gosh. im really gonna scream at them one day! gahhh. hahaha.
aft school went to iman hse with meda and melly. (:
i wanna go macs tonight and study again.. alone. =D
nnlyrihs ;
6:14 PM
cause im emo