Simple, Starving To Be Safe
Lately I've been thinking so strangely about the clouds,
and how they seem to slowly fade away, yeah.
Maybe someday we will find a way to disappear.
Just me and you on silver lining dreams.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the sky is falling down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Lately I've been hoping you can stay with me,
And I could hold you close 'til the end of time, yeah.
Maybe someday we will grab some change and run away,
but for now I'll learn to say goodbye.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world is breaking down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world just falls apart,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
DAPHNE LOVES DERBY
--------------------------------------------
Monday, September 05, 2005
changes
things change. people change. nothing stays the same. as hard as it is, we all got to let go. even if it's gonna hurt. even if its gonna be painful. we've got to let go. gahhh.
i dont care what you did. i dont care how it was. i really dont. i thought i got over everything. i guess i didnt. im starting to see their true colors. and it's not that nice. argghh. damn. now im getting pissed at everyone for no good reason. i guess my jellyfish has gone loose..again.
hate the sin. not the sinner
// yesterday went to lenard's hse. played xbox! some racing game and halo 2. im hooked onto halo 2! super fun!! oouuiiee. aft that watched herbie. it's quite.. nonsensed. didnt really wanna watch it at first tho. but.. yeah. quite funny. (: had drums too! chris played some super funky song then me, enlin and janice were "dancing" to it. hahaha. so crab sia. hahaha. had alot of fun! love you enlin! (:
nnlyrihs ;
10:26 AM
cause im emo