Simple, Starving To Be Safe
Lately I've been thinking so strangely about the clouds,
and how they seem to slowly fade away, yeah.
Maybe someday we will find a way to disappear.
Just me and you on silver lining dreams.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the sky is falling down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Lately I've been hoping you can stay with me,
And I could hold you close 'til the end of time, yeah.
Maybe someday we will grab some change and run away,
but for now I'll learn to say goodbye.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world is breaking down,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
Oh, how could I survive without your love,
and the hope you bring?
Oh, even when the world just falls apart,
I know I have you, and it's all I need.
DAPHNE LOVES DERBY
--------------------------------------------
Thursday, September 22, 2005
the bitchy me
had some chinese diagnostic test thingy. it was quite retarded. /: hahaha. waste of time. i think we have to pay $18 per chinese lesson. if we really do, it's a freaking waste of money. im not really learning anything. gahhh.
caleb passed me his extra hp today. yay! well, i guess i'll be stuck on pinball again. it's addictive! LOL. i dun think i can beat his high score though. yeah. i know. i suck. hahaha. saw my pri school track coach today when i was having dinner! he's quite.. nonsensed. hahaha. looks the same since i was primary 4! heh. i think there's a new track coach now. time passes really fast. 3 years already since i left ny? wow.
why do you have to act? why cant you just be yourself? why cant you just stop being so competitive for once? why cant you realise your mistake? is it that hard to see how you're behaving? it's not anyone's fault but yours. seriously.
i dont get it. we're nice to you. yet you take it forgranted. at this rate, you'll never find a true friend. i dont even know if i treat you as a friend. i dont really care actually. i know it's bitchy of me to be like that, but i dont see any point being your friend. i dont see a point caring for you, when you dun even bother about what i do. you'll just keep disappointing me. you wont be there when i need you. you'll just be someone who'll leave me frustrated.
nnlyrihs ;
7:27 PM
cause im emo